WORKING AT BRAYBROOKE
Do you want to work at one of the best lager breweries in the UK?
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our small team!
The brewery is based on a working farm near the town of Market Harborough, it’s not easily accessible by public transport so you should have your own mode of transport.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Maximise sales within the local area, be able to generate new sales, and new accounts and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Be self-motivated, a team player team but also able to work independently
- Have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Assisting the brewery team directly when needed
- Representing the brewery at events and festivals
- A passion for good beer
- Export knowledge a plus
- Computer literate and organised
- Physically fit and able to lift heavier items
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Full UK driving licence
Salary negotiable based on a 40-45 hour working week.
Please email your CV to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job.