WORKING AT BRAYBROOKE
Do you want to work at one of the best lager breweries in the UK?
We are looking for a brewery assistant to join our small team!
Four days a week – some weekend work will be required (weekend beer checks, events, festivals, brewery tours etc).30/35 hours per week; £9.50/ hour.
The brewery is based on a working farm near the town of Market Harborough, it’s not easily accessible by public transport so you should have your own mode of transport.
This role reports directly to the Head Brewer.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Bottling (on our Meheen bottle filler)
- Cleaning and filling kegs on our semiautomatic keg filler
- Warehousing/packaging pallet orders
- Basic equipment maintenance
- Keeping the brewery tidy and clean
- Weekly deliveries in the Braybrooke van to our local customers
- Assisting the brewery team directly when needed
- Representing the brewery at events and festivals
- A passion for good beer
- Previous experience in a busy production setting is desirable but not necessary
- Physically fit and able to lift heavier items
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Full UK driving licence
Please email your CV to Alexis at email@example.com with a covering letter explaining why you’re the right person for the job.